Weekend 820 DeLux
The Weekend 820 motor yacht is undergoing extensive repairs that were made before the 2016 season
The "Vistula Shipping" Flotilla has been appropriately selected, it is a compromise between shipping opportunities and travel comfort.
In order to be able to move freely on the Vistula, our yachts have relatively small immersion and mass (they are also the largest units able to navigate the entire length of the river), properly selected motors and gear ratios (so called pulling) but also provide full comfort during long journeys. In addition to the toilet with seawater toilet and outdoor shower with hot water, also central heating TRUMA, fully equipped kitchen (tableware, pots, pans) with refrigerator, hot water. Each yacht has comfortable sleeping areas for 6-7 adults and lockers for clothes and personal belongings. Characteristic is the spacious cockpit.
Before the rain and sun the cockpit covers the peak.
Thanks to the large fuel tanks and water tanks, the units are actually self-sufficient - so instead of staying in tight harbors, we can savor wildlife during night moorings on a sandy shore or island.
In addition, each unit is equipped with everything on the water necessary. Set of ropes, anchors, buckets, buckets, warm sleeping bags and blankets for all passengers.
|#||Characteristic||Name / Value|
|2||Overall length [ m.]:||8.20|
|3||Overall length (with the platform) [ m.]:||0.00|
|4||Beam over all [ m.]:||2.85|
|5||Height over the water line [ m.]:||0.00|
|6||Height over the water line with roof [ m.]:||2.80|
|7||Height in cabin [ m.]:||1.80|
|8||Draught [ m.] :||0.35|
|9||Weight of boat [ Kg.] :||1800|
|10||Water tank [ L.] :||300|
|11||Fuel tank [ L.] :||120|
|12||Passenger limit - max:||7|
|14||Engine type:||Yamaha HighTrust 25HP|
The galley and mess
- kitchen equipment
VC - basic
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- map and pilot-book
- Paddle / Paddles
VC - others
- 12v Socket ( Automotive )
- bedlinen (extra paid)
- bucket, brush, shovel
- Cockpit lighting
- Echo sounder
- Gas cylinder
- Gas stove
- Hot water
- Installing 12V
- radio FM
- Sea Toilet
- Shower in the cockpit
- sleeping bags
- Table in the cockpit
Power and the Media
- Speakers in the mess
- Insurance of the yacht and crew
- Navigation lights
- Reflectors on board
- Steering wheel
After selecting the cruise dates that interest you please, call or e-mail us to confirm if such dates are available. Upon agreement we will send you two copies of the charter contract filled in and signed by traditional mail or e-mail. Please, sign and return one copy of the contract and make the down payment, then pay the remaining fee amount plus deposit by dates indicated.
Method of payment
- At the moment of booking (after receipt of your contract form from us), please remit 50% of the amount onto our bank account (the number is stated within the contract).
- Please remit the remaining 50% onto our bank account 21 days before the date of the cruise start, at the latest.
- Please remit the deposit [returnable after the cruise] onto our bank account 21 days prior to the cruise start, at the latest.
- YOUR BOOKING SHALL ONLY BE VALID UPON RETURN OF THE SIGNED CONTRACT AND AGAINST PAYMENT OF ALL THE FEES REQUIRED ON TIME!
- Quotations for companies (integrating events) - please call us.
- We offer you LAST MINUTE prices, if only possible. Please, call us to receive our current Last Minute offers IT IS WORTH IT! The discounts are often gigantic!!!
All prices in EUR, include VAT tax ( 23% )
The cost of chartering a wholeyacht (max. for 7 people) 7 days (from Sunday 12.00 to Saturday 12.00) – start and finish in Rybina:
|#||Date from||Date to||Price for 7 days|
- The charteree pays 350 EUR deposit that will be returned after the cruise.
- The Charteree shall bear the cost of: fuel (60-100 EUR), mooring fees in harbors (5-12 EUR/day) and car park for his car (25 EUR/week), optional skipper for 5 platforms on The Ostróda-Elbląg Canal 30 EUR