Haber 33 Reporter
In order to move freely along the Vistula, our yachts are of relatively low draught and weight parameters (at the same time being the largest vessels capable of efficient navigation all along the river), with appropriately selected motors and ratio (so-called towing), at the same time, however they provide full comfort during the long travel - the standard facilities in addition to the WC and shower with hot water also include central heating, fully furnished kitchen (dishes, pots, pans) with refrigerator, hot and cold water, TV set and DVD player. Each yacht has comfortable places to sleep (IN THREE INDEPENDENT, SEPARATED ROOMS) for seven adult people and cabinets to put clothes and personal things in. The large cockpit finished with the escutcheon is characteristic, providing security for family tourism, with little children in particular.
The cockpit shaded by a roof protecting it against rain or sunshine. The roof also functions as the carrier for the seven bicycles provided aboard - for all the passengers.
Thanks to the large fuel and water tanks provided, the vessels are practically self-sufficient - therefore, instead of staying overnight in confined boat-houses, we may delight in wildlife during night mooring at a sandy Vistula river bank or an island.
Moreover, each vessel is equipped with all that is necessary in water, including without limitation the complete set of ropes, anchors, scoops, buckets and blankets for all the passengers plus a binocular.
|#||Characteristic||Name / Value|
|2||Overall length [ m.]:||9.73|
|3||Overall length (with the platform) [ m.]:||10.10|
|4||Beam over all [ m.]:||2.98|
|5||Height over the water line [ m.]:||0.00|
|6||Height over the water line with roof [ m.]:||2.32|
|7||Height in cabin [ m.]:||2.01|
|8||Draught [ m.] :||0.47|
|9||Weight of boat [ Kg.] :||3200|
|10||Water tank [ L.] :||400|
|11||Fuel tank [ L.] :||120|
|12||Passenger limit - max:||7|
|14||Engine type:||Diesel 16HP|
The galley and mess
- kitchen equipment
VC - basic
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- map and pilot-book
- Paddle / Paddles
VC - others
- 12v Socket ( Automotive )
- bedlinen (extra paid)
- bimini (for skipper)
- Bow Thruster
- bucket, brush, shovel
- Cockpit lighting
- Echo sounder
- Electrical connection port
- Gas cylinder
- Gas stove
- Hot water
- Installation 230V
- Installing 12V
- radio FM
- Sea Toilet
- Shower in the cockpit
- sleeping bags
- Table in the cockpit
- TV LED
Power and the Media
- Speakers in the mess
- Insurance of the yacht and crew
- Navigation lights
- Reflectors on board
- Steering wheel
- The stern ladder
- Battery charge indicator
- Fuel level indicator
- Hydraulic steering system
After selecting the cruise dates that interest you please, call or e-mail us to confirm if such dates are available. Upon agreement we will send you two copies of the charter contract filled in and signed by traditional mail or e-mail. Please, sign and return one copy of the contract and make the down payment, then pay the remaining fee amount plus deposit by dates indicated.
Method of payment
- At the moment of booking (after receipt of your contract form from us), please remit 50% of the amount onto our bank account (the number is stated within the contract).
- Please remit the remaining 50% onto our bank account 21 days before the date of the cruise start, at the latest.
- Please remit the deposit [returnable after the cruise] onto our bank account 21 days prior to the cruise start, at the latest.
- YOUR BOOKING SHALL ONLY BE VALID UPON RETURN OF THE SIGNED CONTRACT AND AGAINST PAYMENT OF ALL THE FEES REQUIRED ON TIME!
- Quotations for companies (integrating events) - please call us.
- We offer you LAST MINUTE prices, if only possible. Please, call us to receive our current Last Minute offers IT IS WORTH IT! The discounts are often gigantic!!!
All prices in EUR, include VAT tax ( 23% )
The cost of chartering a wholeyacht (max. for 7 people) 7 days (from Sunday 12.00 to Saturday 12.00) – start and finish in Rybina:
|#||Date from||Date to||Price for 7 days|
- The charteree pays 500 EUR deposit that will be returned after the cruise.
- The Charteree shall bear the cost of: fuel (60-100 EUR), mooring fees in harbors (5-12 EUR/day) and car park for his car (25 EUR/week), optional skipper for 5 platforms on The Ostróda-Elbląg Canal 30 EUR